When We Collect Your Information
There are several ways we collect information from you when you use our website, including but not limited to the following:
- Visiting pages on our website;
- Making an online donation;
- Completing surveys;
- Registering for a program or an event;
- Registering to participate in an advocacy or public awareness campaign.
What We Collect When You Visit Our Website
We may collect personal and non-personal information that you choose to supply to Equanimity LLC such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number;
- Demographic and other information including job title, postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, security code, bank routing number and account number;
Non-personal information, such as:
- Internet protocol (IP) address and browsing variables (e.g., domain from which you access the Internet, time you spend on our website, etc.);
- Cookies that help us recognize when you re-visit our website.
What We Do With The Information Collected
We use your personal information when you make a donation and/or participate at any of our events. Also, we use your information with cookies and Internet Protocols to understand your needs and to provide you with the best possible user experience. That is, we may use your personal information and non-personal information to:
- Enter your information into our database for internal record keeping, reporting and data analysis;
- Communicate with you to obtain your input, provide information on our programs and events, or request contributions, provided you have opted in to receive such communications;
- Improve our programs and services;
- Customize the website according to your interests;
We reserve the right to use non-personal information, such as IP addresses, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect the compelling interest of the website, donors, legal compliance, law enforcements requests, and court orders.
Accessing Third Party Sites
This website (Equanimity LLC) may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on the links may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not have control of what third-party entities do nor are we responsible for their actions. There are times when Equanimity LLC may offer you content through a website hosted and operated by a third party. The website may contain links to other third-party websites operated by entities not affiliated with Equanimity LLC Such links may appear in advertisements, referenced within content, or placed beside the names or logos of sponsors. Equanimity LLC is not responsible for the practices or actions of third parties. Should you choose to click on any third-party link, we suggest that you research how they collect and use your data.
Your Right To Opt Out
We give you with the opportunity to “opt out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we request for your information. Also, if you no longer wish to receive Equanimity LLC communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications at any time by following the Opt-out instructions.
We follow the standard donation guidelines to keep your data safe. Ensuring the privacy and security of your information is our number one priority.
Is My Credit Card Information Secure?
We use various technologies and processes such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls, physical security, etc. To keep your data safe, we use a variety of safeguards to ensure security of your credit card transactions. You can make financial contributions online or by calling us at (817) 705-6212.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept secure. Safeguarding your information is our number one goal. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to ensure the information we collect online is safeguarded.
We use “cookies” and other technologies to enhance your user experience online. A “cookie” can be either permanent (i.e., it remains on your computer until you delete it) or temporary (i.e., it lasts only until you close your browser). A “cookie” is a small text file that helps us recognize repeat visitors, facilitate the visitor’s ongoing access to and use of the website, and track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that can lead to website improvements. Cookies may also help us customize certain content on the website. Cookies and other similar technologies collect non-personal information about the user of a particular IP address. If you do not want your information collected through cookies, you can deny or accept the cookie feature using a simple procedure available in most browsers. If you block cookies, you may lose some website functionality.
P. O. Box 3585
Coppell, TX 75091